- AYC Frostbite Series – Second Half Begins Feb 2. If you or your crew is interested in sailing a Frostbite race, Rush Hour and Blow’viate are both registered and would be happy to have you! Racing starts at 1:30pm, so dock call is noon at SSA.
- J/24 Classroom racing clinic – sometime in Feb., retiring to the Boatyard afterward for beverages.
- J/24 On-The-Water clinic – April 11 with Robby Brown & other coaches
- J World/SSA Thursday evening racing – waiting for the start date
- Annapolis NOOD – May 15-17 (NEW DATE) – Talk to the crew soon. My guess is they want to do this regatta!
- Race to St. Michaels – May 23
- J/24 North Americans – May 27-31 – Sayville Yacht Club, NY. If you’re interested in a great, close travel regatta, check out the regatta site. https://yachtscoring.com/emenu.cfm?eID=6054
- J/24 East Coast Championship – Oct 16-18 (NEW DATE)
Next up on the weekend racing schedule is the Shearwater Twilight Race, Saturday June 15. This is a great distance race, which starts in the late afternoon and typically finishes just before dusk. For more info and to register, visit http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/18745
This year was another awesome race to the Miles River Yacht Club over Memorial Day Weekend! We had beautiful weather and a great time hanging out in St. Michaels after racing. It was an epic match race both ways…Spaceman Spiff won the race to, and the Rush Hour won the race back!
Eastport Yacht Club hosted the race back on Sunday and had a great party that afternoon! We already can’t wait until next year!!
Registration is open for the Helly Hansen NOOD Regatta in Annapolis, May 3-5! We have 8 J/24s signed up so far!
Searching for a great, local boat to join in on the fun this year? Blue Strikes Back is available for sale! Currently being kept at SSA…Hull 4269, $2500. If interested, contact James Bonham
Registration is open for J/World Annapolis’ Thursday Night Racing!!